Southern Pioneer’s mortgage lien protection (MLP) policy provides coverage to a lenders that arise under loans secured by mortgages (other than purchase money mortgages or any other transactions involving a transfer of title) because of an unknown or undisclosed lien. Our online reporting system allows you to submit new business, view existing covered loans, view or print coverage certificates and activity reports.
- Non-purchase money loans up to $250,000 are eligible for coverage
- The policy period covers up to the maturity date of the loan
- Allows you to forego a title search and/or title insurance commitment
- Loans can be closed quickly, since you do not wait for title search or insurance
- Coverage for both residential and commercial mortgages
- Lines of credit are eligible if maximum amount of outstanding at any time does not exceed $250,000.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of the MLP coverage
- Premiums can be submitted monthly or as written
A simple one-page application is required and upon approval, a master policy is issued to the lender.
This product is only available in Arkansas.